An exquisite ultra-prime residential property
The brief was for a fully integrated home automation system comprising of just about every individual system and discipline we have to offer...
- Multi processor Crestron control system with variety of in wall touch panels, wireless remotes and bespoke programming
- Lutron intelligent lighting system throughout
- High definition HDBaseT video distribution to 16+ Rooms with variety of professional screens integrated within bespoke joinery and automated mechanisms, bespoke mirror and waterproof screens
- Professional high resolution audio distribution throughout the property with speakers in most rooms
- A cocktail of HD sources including multiple Sky+HD, Bluray, Tuner, Apple TV, iPod docks, games consoles, streaming audio and video services
- An elegant yet extremely high specification 7.2 cinema room with Bowers & Wilkins speakers and award winning projection
- Hybrid telephone system with many features for use by staff and client
- Commercial grade managed wired & wireless network throughout
- Automated Blinds & Curtains
- Fully integrated smart security system incorporating state of the art Intruder alarm, CCTV, access control
- Full building-wide integration with HVAC, BMS & entry systems
A corporate office environment in London's West End
Our client, a high-end residential developer, needed a simple to use yet flexible audio visual systems designed and installed for a number of meeting rooms in their new West End offices.
With a keen eye for aesthetics the overall 'look and feel' of the system was very important to them.
We proposed hiding all of the necessary distribution and source equipment away in a central comms cupboard, whilst having a local audio visual input plate under each of the wall mounted screens. This would allow for direct connection of a laptop or similar during a meeting. The result was a stunning, simplistic installation with no kit or clutter on show.
- HDBaseT video distribution to multiple meeting/board rooms
- Integration of multiple AV sources such as Apple TV, Mac Mini & Sky+HD services
- Wireless input devices such as Keyboard/trackpads for neat and tidy meeting room use
- High definition LED screens
- Connection to high speed data network
- All equipment neatly hidden away in centrally located equipment cupboard
A suburban eco-smart home
A loyal client that we had worked with on his previous property wanted to build a highly efficient and economical smart home within a leafy out-of-town location.
A combination of lighting, control and security equipment was installed and configured to allow for intelligent and automatic control of lighting, blinds and numerous security features. A full media prewire was provided, not only for future proofing, but to allow for access to streaming online media services as well as his own content in various rooms of the property.
- Intelligent Lutron lighting system with additional Crestron control
- Integration with Solar PV renewal energy system
- Full media pre-wire with wired/wireless network and streaming audio visual systems
- High definition IP CCTV system covering all external areas
- Smart security system with multiple communication methods to enable client notification and remote access via client when necessary.
- Automated energy management with many energy saving features such as occupancy detection to automatically dim or turn off lighting when not required.
A modern family Kensington townhouse
Our client requested simple to use audio visual and security systems with high speed internet access throughout to enable online streaming of sources to any room. The system had to be scalable due to the growing family and the clients interest in the ever changing world of technology.
- Professional Crestron audio distribution
- Bowers & Wilkins speakers though out with Bose weather-proof speakers in Garden/terrace areas
- Wyrestorm High Definition Video Distribution with multiple TV's
- Lutron Scene Lighting system
- Control of audio visual system via iPad's & iPhones
- Surround sound room with hidden HD projector and automated 8FT tab-tensioned screen
- Hidden projector/screen/speakers in Master Suite
- Managed wired/wireless network throughout with fibre optic broadband
- Professional Digital Hybrid telephone system
- BPT Audio/Video Entry, high-spec Intruder alarm & CCTV throughout
- Remote access for client and staff
An inner city crash pad
Our client who, with his family, spends much of his time traveling the world, requested simplicity and reliability after a number of less than satisfactory experiences with other companies within the industry.
He was directly referred to us by a recommendation from a leading manufacturer within the industry and was impressed by not only the speed of the service we offered, but the quality of workmanship and reliability he found after the works were complete.
- Integrated control of audio visual, lighting, shading and environmental systems
- Multi-room audio visual system into bedroom and living areas
- Simple control made possible on keypads and remotes
- Incredibly views of our office!